Monday, November 10, 2008

7 Weird /Unusual /Fun Facts

I've been tagged by Leanne @ Lots of Loops to give 7 weird/unusual/fun facts about myself. Here we go.....

1. I am a smeller. I smell everything. I smell my food, clothes, etc. I cannot eat or wear anything unless I smell it first.

2. I have a crush on someone. I think that's weird since I am 32 years old. But I do.

3. I buy everything in 3s. 3 can foods, bags of chips, etc.

4. I hate to put laundry up. I will wash it, dry it, fold it ,but I hate putting it away.

5. I cannot have dirty dishes in the sink. Not a cup or dish. I must wash it.

6. I hate to leave my house without making up my bed or vacuuming. I feel better when I come home if my house is clean.

7. I must clean every sink after washing my hands. In restaurants or at school, I always wipe of the sink and faucet.

**If you are reading this and haven't done it already, tag your it.

2 comments:

LeAnne Grissom said...

A crush keeps you young girl. I am so glad to see your back to the old/new Shannon. Call me and we will have lunch one day.

Sheila said...

Shannon you are too funny! I love the weird facts, I share a few with ya.
Glad you are smiling again.
:)
Sheila