Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Fresh Start...

I have made several changes in my life in the past few weeks. I have moved to town in an apartment. I love it. I may miss my house one day ,but for now I need a change of scenery. I have a new job that I will be starting on Monday at Security Finance and I am really excited about that. I will miss subbing ,but again I need to make changes and become more independent. I am so excited about this new chapter in my life. I never imagined that I would be in this place in life and be this happy again. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

LeAnne Grissom said...

You go girl. If I can help you in any way just yell. We will have to go to lunch one day. Brighter days are always around the corner.

Unknown said...

Shannon,
I feel like I need to apologize for not checking in with you. I tried a while back to come to your blog but it was not here, marked private or something. I just had time to go down my list of friends and clicked on your blog. I had no idea what all was happening in your life. I just want to say I am here if you ever need to talk or hang out. Just remember God is good and he does have a plan for you and your boys. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.
Toree