Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

I am so... ready for a new year. A fresh start. Out with the old and in with the new. lol I plan to get rid of anything negative in my life this year. I want to surround myself with positive things and people. I want to spend more quality time with my boys and teach them that no matter what life throws your way, you can endure and make something positive out of it. I love where I am in life right now. I hope things only get better. I have made some mistakes in 2008 and boy did I learn from them. I want to thank the people that are close to me right now. The friends that have always been there for me. I hope you know how much you mean to me. To the one I adore, I will always wait on you.....

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Shannon I pray that this year will be much better for you and your boys. I keep you all in my prayers, it is never easy to make life changes, but you can survive. Remember to always Keep God first and he will see you through it all. You are a smart beautiful woman and it seems like only yesterday you were little girl. I pray that life will be easier for you in 2009.
Much love,
Sheila

LeAnne Grissom said...

I see your up and running. It was so good to see you the other day in Wally World. You look better than ever. I hope that 2009 is the best for you and your boys. Have a great week.