Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Zackary...

Things are great right now. I love my new job. I am really enjoying life. Zack turned 15 today. I am feeling old. He went to the Christmas dance last night. ( I will post pics later). He loved it. He and I went to our great friends (Jason and Jennifer) daughter's birthday party yesterday. We had a good time. Happy Birthday Kylie. I am taking things slow and enjoying each day. I went to Atlanta last night, so I am pretty tired. I am going to post more when I get my internet at my new place hooked up. We are looking forward to Christmas and the boys are excited about Christmas break. Zack plans on getting his learner's permit this week. So watch out on the road! Have a great week!

2 comments:

LeAnne Grissom said...

I am glad everything is going good. I hope you guys have a great Christmas.

Morris Family Of Four said...

Shannon, I have added your site to my favorites. Let me know if that's O.K.
Love Paula B. Morris