Friday, June 20, 2008



These pictures are really late. They are of Zack's 8th grade graduation. I keep promising myself (and others) that I am going to post. I don't get my turn on the computer very often with the kids being out of school. We are having a good summer. We have been swimming and going to ball games alot. I may have a yard sale in the next few weeks, but for now we are just taking it easy.

*The first photo is of Zack and Stephanie King, our neighbor and friend. Isn't she beautiful?!

6 comments:

Sheila said...

Congrats. Zack on now being a WCHS student! I know you will do great. Shannon it was good to see this post! I have missed you.
Hugs
Sheila

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you finally
posted, thanx..and no i'm
no beautiful but i love
that picture of me and
zackary! =)

LeAnne Grissom said...

Glad your getting back into the blog world. I'm expecting more soon!!! Have a great week...

Alison Cummins said...

Uumm, Miss Stephanie...it should be "I love that pic of zachary and me!" :)

Love you lots!
Your former ENGLISH teacher,
Mrs. Cummins

Alison Cummins said...

Shannon,
I LOVE THIS SONG! Are we dorks or what???? Ahhhh, the memories!

Alison

Shannon's Stuff said...

Girl I loved New Kids on the Block back in the day.I saw them in concert and had posters, t-shirts, etc. I can't believe they are making a come back.