Thursday, May 8, 2008





May 9th... Michael is 10 years old today. How times flies by. It seems just like only yesterday he was born. We will be celebrating Friday tonight at the Viola Community Center and next Thursday we will be having our 8th grade graduation after- party there also. This makes me really sad. My boys are growing up so fast. Zack will be at the high school next year and Michael will be in 5th grade. It seems as though I blinked and they were grown. I am grateful that they are happy and healthy. We have a family member who is only 15 and just found out he has a tumor on his brain. He is in Vanderbilt hospital and will be having surgery Friday to remove it. Please remember Kane Fuqua in your prayers.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Hi Shannon, I know you are glad school is out and you are having fun with your boys. I was talking to Glenda H. at graduation, and we were talking about what a great mom you are and how proud we are of you!
You should update and let us know how it's going.....
Hugs
Sheila