Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I am back...






I am back from hell. That is the only way I can describe what has been going on in my life these past few weeks. But now I am back and feeling much better with each passing day. For those of you who do not know what has been going on in my life ( and really want to know because you care), feel free to ask when you see me or call me. For those of you are are nosey and want to ASSume what it is, feel free to make whatever ASSumptions you may. I will give more details later when I am in a more comfortable place in my life to be totally open. I have tried to maintain as close to normal life for my boys as possible. We have been going to football games, we worked on the Freshman float for homecoming, and went to the Autumn Street Fair this past Saturday. I love these cool fall days and I'm looking forward to the activities that go on this time of year. Our school is getting ready for our annual fall festival. We love Halloween, so we are looking forward to that also. Next week is fall break and the boys are excited about that. My dad and step mom are coming to visit from Sevierville next week and I am looking forward to spending time with them. I am in a much better place here lately and I want to thank my friends, family and coworkers for all of your support during this extremely difficult time in my life. I cannot thank you all enough. I hope that I am as good a friend to you all as you have been to me. Please continue to pray for me and my family.


*The pics above are of our new addition, Lil Bit, from our Freshman float and of Michael in the Southern Standard. He was chosen to be a cub reporter for Morrison school.

No comments: