Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Girls...

We have been really busy around here. The boys have both started practice for softball and I am coaching Zack's team this year. What was I thinking? Another incident of not being able to say No. My mother-in-law is going to help me, so I think we will have a lot of fun. Our Beta club parents are sponsoring a Spring Fling Dance this Saturday night at the Viola Community Center. I have been busy planning for that. Last Saturday the boys and I went to the Warren County Bicentennial pageant held at the mall. Above is a picture of my girls. Kaylyn is on the left. She is my friend, Monica's daughter. Robbie is on the right. She is our cousin. We love these girls. Aren't they beautiful?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yes gorgeous us!!

Anonymous said...

Hottest girls i've ever seen.
Heck yeah buddy.